20 Facts to know about your Friends
Have you ever found yourself…
- Wanting to be that friend who is intentional in remembering important dates?
- When you go to purchase a gift for your friend, do you wish you knew what to pick out to really make them feel seen and known?
- Or maybe you want to surprise them with coffee, but realize you don’t know their order OR address?
Friend – I’ve got you covered!
This FREE digital resource will help you learn some foundational truths about your friends AND store them somewhere you can leverage them later to help you love your people well.
How to Use It…
- Before your next girl gathering, print out a copy of this one-page PDF for each friend attending (or have each person screenshot yours or download their own copy!)
- Take some time during your gathering to fill them out and share with each other. These could serve as great conversation starters!
- Take a photo (or screenshot) and send your answers to each other.
- Log their responses in their contact card in your phone. This way you can easily find the info later when you need a gift idea, their coffee order, or can’t remember that important date.
Subscribe to get this FREE resource delivered right to your inbox!
In “Sisters,” I share about how God has blessed my life and expanded my definition of family through the opportunity to engage in mentor relationships and intergenerational community. In many ways, this poem is the seedbed for Your Sister, Kimber!
Download a copy to save, print, or share!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing by subscribing to Your Sister, Kimber.
Just enter your email below!